Fixed base beams provide a rigid foundation for the entire rooftop packaged unit. Designed for easy installation as well as exceptional performance, the base beam has integrated forklift slots and pre-drilled rigging holes. It is also designed to allow mounting on a roof curb, with detailed guidelines for dimension of the roof curb requirements provided in the installation manual.
Flexible Air Supply
All Daikin Rooftop Package Units feature a belt driven supply air fan, with a variable pitch pulley to deliver a wide range of supply air volumes and external static pressures. Servicing of supply air fan motors, pulleys and belts can be all be carried out on site, minimizing downtime and simplifying routine and unplanned maintenance.
Convertible Return and Supply Air
Daikin Rooftop Package Units can be easily converted from horizontal to vertical (downward) supply and return air duct configuration by relocating the panels and supply air fan mounting.
Powder Coated Condensate Drain Pan
The sheet metal condensate drain pain is powder coated for corrosion resistance.
Return Air Filters
A 50mm filter slot is provided as standard in instances where a field supplied filter is required.
Daikin’s UAYQ-C series Rooftop Packaged Units have been developed to provide air conditioning solutions that are energy efficient, simple to use and reliable, ensuring full compliance with MEPS requirements.
Extensive Controls Capability
Daikin Rooftop Packaged Units offer more than 27 functional and control capabilities, including:
- Variable head pressure control for low ambient cooling
- Electronic expansion valves for precise refrigerant control
- Self diagnostic and error warning codes
- Standard 7days programmable timer and LCD thermostat
- Sequential compressor and load balancing operation
- Simple BMS and third party interface
- Ability to connect remote sensor with 25m cable
- Simple auxiliary booster with 3 adjustable differential settings
- Auto-changeover (heat/cool) functionality can be configured on the controller