Ice Blast Pty Ltd
Our vision as an organisation is to become a leader in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) service provision through forward-thinking, fresh solutions, and outstanding customer service.
Our Team is committed to maintaining promises made to all stakeholders and delivering high standards of work. Fresh solutions are integrated at all levels to achieve outstanding customer service.
However, our strive for excellence extends beyond traditional operations and asset management. We also intend to pave the way for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) through forward-thinking.
Forward-thinking is all about being open, optimistic, and opportunistic. Where others see problems, we see opportunities; opportunities for innovation, development, and progression.
Ice Blast embraces its corporate responsibility to provide positive social outcomes. The 3 pillars of corporate sustainability and social responsibility align seamlessly with our Company Values.
This CSR policy outlines our commitment to ensuring positive impact on society and environment, both directly and indirectly.
- We value positive contribution to our community, at the local, national, and international level.
- Our commitment includes ongoing partnerships with not-for-profit organisations to improve opportunities and support within our community.
- We continue to support traditional fundraisers and participation in events that align with our Team’s values.
We are passionate about social inclusion and empowerment for all people.
- Our commitment to social inclusion and outcomes forms the basis of our Accessibility Action Plan (AAP) and Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP).
- We appreciate the importance of financial stability in order to provide industry-leading services and innovations, and secure ongoing employment for all staff.
- We are passionate about job creation and providing opportunities for training and skills development.
- Our commitment includes the creation of new positions at all levels every year, including work experience programs to help reduce barriers to employment.
- We commit a portion of our profits each year to be reinvested into organisations and causes that align with our values.
- We value the environment and responsible methods of operation that help to minimize harm.
- We are passionate about ensuring and supporting ecologically sustainable development.
- We are committed to continuous improvement to help achieve Net Zero targets by 2050.
- Our commitment to Net Zero includes 4 key focus area;
- Avoid – Avoid future carbon emissions through evaluation, design, and smart decision-making.
- Reduce – Reduce current greenhouse gases by using renewables and through greater efficiencies with energy and materials.
- Invest – Invest in carbon removal where suitable.
- Innovate – Innovate through collaboration in areas such as clean technology, green finance, and social movements.
This Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy assures all stakeholders of our ongoing consideration for the social, economic, and environmental impact of our organization and commitment to ensuring positive outcomes.